A four-part coating cured by polyaspartic acid ester resin and isocyanate,added white corundum sand and thinner.
- High solid content, low toxicity, environmentally friendly
- Excellent UV light resistance
- Excellent weather resistance, semi-matt
- Excellent scratch and abrasion resistance
Mainly used in car parks, commercial decorationand office floor, especially suitable for wear-resistant and scratch-resistant requirements and high gloss retention colorprotection requirements, can also be used in outdoor directsunlight occasions.
Material physical properties after curing
||Colorless transparent liquid
Scraping first and then roller coating：B：A：C：D＝100：20：25：75（by weight）
Construction dosage: the quantity is strictly controlled at 0.08-0.1kg / m2 to avoid accumulation, otherwise foaming will be serious.
Environment temperature： 0℃-35℃， Environment moisture：≤85%
Substrate temperature： 3℃ higher than air dew point
Thinner：Standard Polyaspartic thinner
Note: This material has very high requirements for construction. It must be professionally trained by our company before use.
Drying time and application interval：
Above data just for your reference, the actual drying time depends on film thickness, ventilation, humidity, primer, mechanical strength etc.
- Get rid of salt and other water-soluble contaminant with clean water
- remove grease with approperiate detergent
- ensure the surface being clean and dry before application
- pay attention to the recoating window
Shelf life： Main agent(B)：1 year Hardener(A)：9 months
Storage temperature： 5℃－35℃